I am currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Santa Clara University. I received my Ph.D. degree from the ECE Department at Northeastern University, under the supervision of Prof. Yun Raymond Fu. Before that, I obtained my B.E. and M.E. degrees from Tianjin University in 2012 and 2015, respectively.
I am looking for highly-motivated graduate students to work with me. Please drop me an email if interested.
- 2020-10: I accepted the SPC promotion invitation of IJCAI 2021.
- 2020-09: One paper for Hyperparameter Optimization has been accepted by NeurIPS 2020.
- 2020-04: One paper for Multi-View Clustering has been accepted by IJCAI 2020. Congratulations to Jiafeng and Qianqian.
- 2019-12: One paper for Meta-learning has been accepted by ICLR 2020. Congratulations to Huaxiu.
- 2019-12: I accepted the invitation to serve as Program Committee member of IJCAI 2020.
- 2019-07: One paper for Multi-View Action Recognition has been accepted by ICCV 2019. Congratulations to Lichen.
- 2019-07: We won the 3rd place award in KDD CUP 2019 (Auto-ML Track).