I am a final-year PhD student in the ECE Department at Northeastern University. I have broad research interests in machine learning, data mining, and computer vision. I am very fortunate to be advised by Prof. Yun Raymond Fu and work with many fantastic researchers in the SMILE Lab. I will join the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Santa Clara University as an Assistant Professor starting from Fall 2020.
I am looking for highly-motivated graduate students to work with me. Please drop me an email if interested.
- 2020-04: One paper for Multi-View Clustering has been accepted by IJCAI 2020. Congratulations to Jiafeng and Qianqian.
- 2019-12: One paper for Meta-learning has been accepted by ICLR 2020. Congratulations to Huaxiu.
- 2019-12: I accepted the invitation to serve as Program Committee member of IJCAI 2020.
- 2019-07: One paper for Multi-View Action Recognition has been accepted by ICCV 2019. Congratulations to Lichen.
- 2019-07: We won the 3rd place award in KDD CUP 2019 (Auto-ML Track).
- 2019-05: Two papers for Ensemble Clustering and Multi-View Clustering have been accepted by IJCAI 2019.