I am currently an Assistant Professor in the School of Information at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Prior to joining RIT, I was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Santa Clara University from 2020 to 2022. I received my Ph.D. degree from the ECE Department at Northeastern University, under the supervision of Prof. Yun Raymond Fu. I obtained my B.E. and M.E. degrees from Tianjin University in 2012 and 2015, respectively.
I am looking for highly-motivated graduate (Ph.D./Master) students to work with me. Please drop me an email if interested.
- 2022-09: One paper for Network Compression was accepted by NeurIPS 2022. Congratulations to Yue.
- 2022-08: One paper for Hyperparameter Uncertainty was accepted by CIKM 2022. Congratulations to Xueying.
- 2022-07: I accepted the invitation to serve as a Senior PC member for AAAI'23, and PC/reviewer for WSDM'23 and ICLR'23.
- 2022-07: One paper for Mask Uncertainty Modeling in HSI was accepted by ECCV 2022 as oral. Congratulations to Jiamian.
- 2022-03: One paper for Fairness-Aware Ranking was accepted by SIGIR 2022. Congratulations to Yuan.
- 2022-03: I accepted the invitation to serve as PC/reviewer for ECCV 2022, NeurIPS 2022, and CIKM 2022.
- 2022-02: I received the summer stipend award from SCU.
- 2022-01: I accepted the invitation to serve as Associate Editor for Neurocomputing.