I am currently a tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Santa Clara University. I received my Ph.D. degree from the ECE Department at Northeastern University, under the supervision of Prof. Yun Raymond Fu. Before that, I obtained my B.E. and M.E. degrees from Tianjin University in 2012 and 2015, respectively.
I am looking for highly-motivated graduate students to work with me. Please drop me an email if interested.
- 2021-07: One paper for Multi-view Clustering has been accepted by ACM MM 2021. Congratulations to Qianqian.
- 2021-06: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for ICLR 2022.
- 2021-05: I accepted the invitations to serve as PC for CIKM 2021 and WSDM 2022.
- 2021-04: One paper for Self-tuning GCN has been accepted by ACM SIGIR 2021. Congratulations to Ronghang.
- 2021-04: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for NeurIPS 2021.
- 2021-01: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for ICCV 2021.
- 2021-01: Two papers for Image Translation and Large-scale Subspace Clustering have been accepted by IEEE TIP and IEEE TCYB, respectively. Congratulations to Songyao and Jun.
- 2020-12: One paper for Partial Multi-view Clustering has been accepted by IEEE TIP. Congratulations to Qianqian.