I am currently an Assistant Professor in the School of Information at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Prior to joining RIT, I was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Santa Clara University from 2020 to 2022. I received my Ph.D. degree from the ECE Department at Northeastern University, under the supervision of Prof. Yun Raymond Fu. I obtained my B.E. and M.E. degrees from Tianjin University in 2012 and 2015, respectively.
I am looking for highly-motivated graduate (Ph.D./Master) students to work with me. Please drop me an email if interested.
- 2023-09: One paper on Calibrated Sparse Network Training was accepted by NeuIPS 2023. Congratulations to Hitesh.
- 2023-09: I accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer/PC member for ICLR'24, TheWebConf24, and SDM'24.
- 2023-08: One paper on Calibration of Graph OOD was accepted by CIKM 2023. Congratulations to Weili.
- 2023-07: One paper on Multi-View Graph Clustering was accepted by ACM MM 2023. Congratulations to Zihao and Qianqian.
- 2023-07: One paper on Network Pruning was accepted by ICCV 2023. Congratulations to Jiamian.
- 2023-05: One paper on Selection Bias was accepted by KDD 2023. Congratulations to Yuan.
- 2023-04: We will organize the 11th AMFG workshop at ICCV 2023. Welcome submissions!